Take the Long Island Jobs with Justice Pledge!
I’ll be there to demand jobs with justice!
People across the country are angry – for good reason. Corporate greed and recklessness have driven our economy into a crisis, but we will not allow our anger to be manipulated or deflected!
It is up to us to take action to demand an economy that works for everyone.
During the next year, I pledge to be there at least five times:
- Standing up for everyone’s right to a decent standard of living
- Supporting ALL workers seeking a job with justice, a living wage, a fair contract, and a voice at work
- Fighting back against corporate greed and the agenda of the 1%
- Protecting the vital public services that our community needs and the jobs of the people that deliver those services
- Calling for our elected leaders to take bold action to create and support public policies and practices that allow our families and communities to prosper
Add your name! Sign HERE!
UPCOMING EVENTS & ACTIONS